Gift Cards Make Perfect Presents
Now you can give that special Peppers feeling to the ones you cherish most. A Peppers gift card is the most personal and intimate gift of all. It can be a romantic island escape, cosmopolitan getaway, or adrenalin-charged adventure. Whatever their desires, they're certain to realise it with a Peppers gift card.
Buying a gift card is simple & they're really flexible:
- redeem our gift cards at over 25 Peppers properties
- purchase or redeem a Peppers gift card at selected properties or online
- redeem your gift card at selected Peppers restaurants
- choose a physical gift card or an e-voucher
- pick what date you want it dispatched or delivered
- instantly redeem an e-voucher, great for a last minute present
- purchase any value between $50 and $5000*, valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Gift cards can only be redeemed on accommodation or accommodation packages sold through our reservations team or website. (New Zealand gift vouchers are purchased and redeemed at the property ) Our reservation team can be contacted on 1300 737 444 from Australia or 0800 275 373 from New Zealand.
- Gift cards may be redeemed on accommodation and accommodation packages sold through our reservations team or website. Gift cards may also be redeemed directly at participating Peppers hotels and resorts on accommodation and food and beverage charges.
- Please note that an Australian card can be redeemed for our Australian properties only and a New Zealand card redeemed for our New Zealand properties only.
How To Buy A Gift Card
To purchase a gift card, simply click on the applicable card button above.
- For a card redeemable in Australia please click on the "Buy An Australian Gift Card" button
- For a card redeemable in New Zealand please click on the "Buy A New Zealand Gift Card" button
- View our corporate gift cards page for corporate, business or bulk gift card purchases.
* Next choose between an e-voucher or a physical gift card:
- Physical Gift Card
A gift card will be sent to the recipient in the form of a plastic card enclosed in a Peppers wallet. Gift cards will be sent by standard mail through Australia Post by default with a postage & handling fee of AU$4.95 (inclusive of GST) and a credit card surcharge of 2% applies. You also have the option of choosing Express Post and Registered Mail for Australian addresses, which incur a postage & handling fee of AU$6.95 and AU$13.35 respectively (inclusive of GST) and a credit card surcharge of 2% applies. Allow at least 3-5 working days for deliveries to metropolitan areas and a few more days for regional and other areas.
Fill out the recipients name, your name, add a customised message and nominate your gift card purchase amount.
Next fill out the mailing details for the gift card recipient or the email information for an e-voucher recipient.
Finally complete your payment information and you're done!
If you need help ordering a card, please contact us on 1300 553 380.
Terms & Conditions
Please read over the full terms and conditions for the gift cards.
Frequently Asked Questions on Gift Vouchers
Buying a voucher
I'd like a gift card to use at Peppers properties in Australia and New Zealand? Can I buy one?
- We issue separate gift cards for use at our Australia or New Zealand properties.
- If you buy an Australian gift card, it can be redeemed at participating Peppers Retreats and Resorts in NSW, QLD, VIC, NT or TAS only.
- If you buy a New Zealand gift card, it can be used at participating Peppers Retreats and Resorts in New Zealand only.
What services can a Peppers gift voucher be used for?
- Gift cards can be redeemed for accommodation and food and beverage charges at participating Peppers resorts and retreats.
How long does the gift card last? / When does the gift card expire?
- Our gift cards expire 12 months from the date of issue and it is up to the gift card holder to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of the gift card will not be refunded or credited.
- The expiry date is displayed on the gift card.
I'd like to have the gift card sent to the recipient. Can I do this?
- Yes, a gift card can be sent to any address you choose. Please specify this when buying your gift card.
I'd like to buy a gift card. I'm not sure how much I should put on it. Is there a standard amount or can you recommend a package?
- We have packages with various inclusions available at all our properties. Prices will vary across our properties.
- It is best to visit our website and choose the destination that would be of most interest. Prices can be viewed under our “Packages” section; this will give you an idea of the packages available and their pricing
- Gift cards are available for amounts between $50 and $2000.
I want to buy a gift card for a specific property. Can I do that?
- The gift card is purchased in a dollar amount. It can be redeemed at any participating Peppers resort and retreat. Please keep in mind that Peppers Australian gift cards are for Australian properties only and New Zealand gift cards are only for New Zealand properties.
I ordered a postal gift card a while ago. It still hasn't arrived. Can I please check on it?
- Our postal gift card generally take 3-5 working days to be delivered to metropolitan areas. It may take a few more days to regional and other areas. If it is after this time, and you would like to follow up your order, please contact us on 1300 553 380.
Using a Gift Card
Where can Peppers accommodation gift cards be used?
- Australian gift cards are valid at most Peppers Retreats and Resorts in Australia.
- New Zealand gift cards are valid at most Peppers Retreats and Resorts located on the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
I've received a gift card. How do I use the card?
- To use your gift card, please call our Central Reservation team on 1300 987 600. If you have won a prize and not paid for the voucher you will need to contact the property directly.
- Bookings must be made in advance of your stay either directly with our Central Reservation Team (and not via a third party supplier or third party website) or by contacting the property directly. Bookings are subject to availability. You will need to quote the card number while making the booking. The gift card must be presented at the time of check-in.
Can I use my gift card all year round?
- Terms and conditions specific to your gift card are printed on the wallet provided with the gift card. For the gift card to be valid, it must be presented upon check-in.
- Gift cards are subject to our normal availability.
I have lost/damaged my gift card. Can I get a replacement?
- Peppers does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards. However, gift cards can be reissued upon supply of the voucher receipt number. Please treat your gift card like cash.
My gift card has expired. Can I still redeem it?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to redeem any gift card which has expired. Any unused balance on expiry of the gift card cannot be credited or refunded.
I have a small balance remaining on my gift card. Can I get this in cash?
- Unfortunately, cash will not be given for any unused balance.