Peppers Beacon, Queenstown
Facilities & Services
Peppers Beacon offers guests a number of activities to enjoy during their stay. Our stunning location also provides a picturesque backdrop for rest and relaxation.
- Conceirge available on request
- Laundry/drycleaning service
- Courier service
- Mail & postal facilities
- Baby sitting and child minding (fee)
- Complimentary internet kiosk access
- Portacots available on request (fee)
- Car rental and limousine service
- Tourist information & bookings
- Complimentary secure, undercover parking
- Meeting facilities for up to 60 guests*
- Secretarial services & typing can be pre-arranged*
*Costs are applicable for some services.
Enjoy a BBQ lunch or dinner in the manicured hotel courtyard for a change of pace. Barbeque facilities are available for the use of in-house guests between 7am and 9pm.
Located in the fitness centre, guests can be sure that holidays don't have to mean missing a work-out. The gym provides a range of equipment to keep you looking your best.
A massage service is available on request and is conducted in the privacy of your own room. Speak to reception to book your appointment.
Sweat it out in the fitness centre sauna. Great for the skin, it's a fantastic way to unwind after a long of day sight-seeing.
Soak in the relaxing bubbles of the spa and treat yourself to some well earned relaxation. The spa is located in the fitness centre and available for private use.
Other activities to enjoy
With over 145 activities in the Queenstown area there is plenty to choose from including, 4WD excursions, guided mountain biking, exhilarating white water rafting, canyon swinging, fun filled skyline luge, scenic tandem paragliding, quad biking, river surfing and bungy jumping we have it all! READ MORE >